Thursday, March 29, 2012

Old pictures in a bar

See? I wasn't lying.
I'll use the word "amazing" a hundred times over.
What about these old news? Look at this guy...
So proud a fisherman!
I wish I could slip my own picture under here somehow. Do you think they'd notice?
It's your town, it brought you here twice.
I have a couple at home, so old, they were printed on some sort of paper-board surface.
Ancient, then! I bet you they're signed.
Such passion for the ocean... I wish I could be born again to be like that.
You already are, like this guy who felt closer to the sky.
Can I see them? They make me remember mine...
Enjoy the digital ride while I sip my drink for breakfast.
She had style!
They flew everywhere, and he flew till the end.
It's funny to see the others looking extra-awkward in the back. And, what is she doing here?
She's posing with the autochthonous one.
I bet you'll make new friends when I'm gone.

I love it when the day is clear and you can see the bridge.
And I am sure I will come back.



- .... .- -. -.- ...   ..-. --- .-.   ... .... .- .-. .. -. --. 

4 comments:

  1. - .... .- -. -.- ... ..-. --- .-. ... .... .- .-. .. -. --. ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.. --- -.-- --- ..- .-. .... --- -- . .-- --- .-. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. .- -. -.. / .-- .... .- - / --- -. / . .- .-. - .... / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / - .... .- - / .... --- -- . .-- --- .-. -.- / -... . ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. -. --- - / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .... --- -- . .-- --- .-. -.- .-.-.- / .-.. --- --- -.- / --- -. / - .... . / .. -. - . .-. -. . - / - .... . / -- . .- -. .. -. --. / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .--. .-. . ...- .. --- ..- ... / -- . ... ... .- --. . .-.-.-

    ReplyDelete