Saturday, March 17, 2012

Coconut ice-cream comes in a box

Was it still today or was it already tomorrow when we arrived?
We landed tonight, but got there tomorrow... I think so. It's confusing, I know.
But where, where, where are we going to sleep? (the mattress starts deflating...).
Is the futton safe?
I'll just use the mat, but place it on top of the sacrificing table.
The what?
I'll just cuddle into this blue sofa.
Ok, but you won't be able to move around.
Cookies and oranges before bed.
What bed..?
3 trips to the hall where the half bathroom is...
But it was so cold, how on earth did you manage? And, is that window missing a glass?
Why did you wake up on the floor?
I needed more space to expand.
Clothing flying around, coffee from a machine that doesn't work, cookies for breakfast?
It's already time for lunch.
Hurry, hurry, wrap those wounded feet and skip-a-dip-dip to the subway station now.
We wanted pasta at a place where they cook with Asian spices.
Ice-cream comes in a box.
Bathroom lights so red.
Tea before food, food after tea.
Chao chao, it's time to move now.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone because my computer is miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment