Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nothing is sweeter than venturing into the sideroads - #TRLT

In case you haven't heard, I've been promoting the multi-headed artistic project called The Road Less Traveled on kickstarter
It will be the artistic adventure of the summer and I'm inviting everyone to join me during it. The Road Less Traveled is an art project turned adventure, filled with lots of improvising along the way. Creating while looking for inspiration in order to create is the process I usually go through. I have decided to open a window into this intimate part of my modus operandi and share every single step I take.

The concept behind all of this is to take myself out of my comfort zone in order to reach new levels of creativity. Sharing doesn't come easy to this artist...



No comments:

Post a Comment